Tuesday, November 17, 2009

very aggitated

so, i hate everyone and everything right now. people just erk me. dumb comments erk me. everything erks me.

i'm def at the "don't fuck with me" stage. i don't want to do anything, I want to just stay home and stay away from everyone. i'm starting to hate my job again. i'm losing motivation to work out because i feel like i'm doing everything wrong. i'm getting overwhelmed and paranoid that i'm always doing something wrong and i'm being judged. ugh, i hate this feeling.

i've been away from the trailer for the last 3 working days...but they didn't let me down, i'm already pissed. looked through all my stuff again, they're taking everything in my office. i now have now paper, i'm missing half my binders, all the coffee stuff (even the stuff i hid from them) is now gone. i was told to buy that stuff in case my boss came and he wanted coffee...guess i'm in the shitter if he comes here cause i don't feel like it's my responsiblity to pay for shit that they're taking, cause they're taking it from all the places i'm hiding it. so it erks me even more because they're going out of their way to look for what i have and take it...i really want to put a huge sign up that says "stop taking all of my fucking stuff! assholes". but i have a feeling i might get in trouble for that. AND, it's gotten so bad now that they even took a stirefoam (sp?) cup that i keep and use all the time. i leave it sitting at a certain spot on my desk cause i get water with it everyday - EVERYDAY....now it's gone - i HATE BEING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's gonna be tough to keep my cool from here on out...i have a feeling i just might get into a fight with someone....and right now, i don't really care if i do.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't suggest taping things again. You need to find something that F's with them. It would be cool if there was some long lasting superglue that you could put on the outside and their hands would be stuck to whatever they're stealing. Laxatives always work. May give you a chuckle too.

    ReplyDelete