Wednesday, November 4, 2009

everyone is safe for now....

so, i'm officially a week into my med shift, and surprisingly i feel pretty decent. my main issue has been constant headaches, but i think it's cause of withdrawl. i had one so bad the other day i had to leave work early cause i was about to vomit i was so nausiated (sp?).
but other than that, my mood has been pretty decent. a little aggrivated here and there, but nothing too serious yet. but i'm just waiting...i know i shouldn't, but i am cause i know it's coming. luckily i have had the chance to warn everyone that i am in constant direct contact with just so they know not to take it personally.
so, for now, everyone is safe....but that's for now...there's no telling when the light switch will flick on though.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am hoping that the switch doesn't flip and things continue to go smoothly. Optimistic maybe but I don't care. Glad things have gone well until this point.

    ReplyDelete