Tuesday, March 2, 2010

one more thing..

and, to follow my last post....


i am now sitting in my office listening to the guy in the next office snore - not the window watcher, but the office on the other side of me. really loud. like the muffled, can't breath snoring. i just walked by his office and noticed that he even turned the lights off. of course, you can't get your beauty rest with the lights on, duh!

i hate it. so much. and i'm not allowed to say anything about it. i've told my bosses, but they tell me to leave it alone.

UGH!

2 comments:

  1. BUUUUUTTTTT....i have to applaud them because we have now gone 6 hours and I haven't had to wipe the toilet seat once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNNDDD...i need your opinion.

    do you think it's rude of me to ask the window watcher to turn the volume off on his computer so i don't have to sit here all day and listen to the pinging sound from whatever game it is he is playing?

    ping...ping..ping ping ping...ping...pingpingpingpingpingpingping...ping.ping..............ping

    ReplyDelete