Wednesday, September 23, 2009

gettin there...

it's not great yet, I still feel a little antsy, but I can tell I'm gettin there. Slowly but surely it's starting to balance out again, and now I'm left with the typical "fixing the broken pieces" damage that I did in my storm. happens every time. I get all worked up when I'm unbalanced, and then once i start feeling better its a "what the?" reaction to everything. this is what always makes me feel guilty, and it typically makes me want to just stay locked in my house for a while hoping that maybe the things that i thought were such a big deal and freaked out about and that were'nt an issue to anyone else might just blow over without discussion or mending necessary. but as i know from the past, i'm not so lucky....oh the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment