Thursday, September 24, 2009

unbelievable

i don't understand. it's like a switch! i didn't really sleep well last night cause I still had a lot running through my mind, and i didn't take the meds to help me sleep cause i had workout at 5:30 this morning.....but i woke up at 4:30, just hopped outta bed, and it was like it was all ok again. things have happened that would have made me cry a week ago, but i don't care now. i had an awesome workout, although i was wanting to stop sooo many times because i was exhausted (doing regular training at 6:30 last night - legs by the way - and then doing bootcamp at 5:30 this morning - legs by the way - doesn't make for an easy turnover). but i didn't stop. i had to slow down a little, or drop weight, but i kept going. and to think that at bootcamp on Tuesday I wanted to tell my trainer that I didn't want to do it anymore, cause i felt so helpless and overwhelmed like i just couldn't keep up.
i still can't figure it out, but i def think it's a sign that the meds are kickin in THANK GOD! now, i would bet that from now until i lower my dose again will be glorious, no problems, just truckin along, pushin through. i just don't know how long it will be until i do that. i'm still going up on my lamictal, so i should be feeling even better in a week or two.
but, needless to say, i am proud of myself because even through all that mess i still lost weight. i've now lost 28 lbs as of this morning. i held steady for a couple weeks just cause i wasn't working out constantly, but i didn't gain weight. i have a feeling now that i'm feeling better and back on the regular workout routine, i'll prob drop 5-10 lbs before my triathlon. that's just based on how i was losing weight before - i averaged losing 3-4lbs per week, strictly because of working hard and eating right, and trust me i didn't starve myself, i ate PLENTY.i would love to be down to 210 when i do the tri, but we'll see. still worried about the run, though. not too good at running still.

1 comment:

  1. 28 lbs! Thats friggin' amazing girlie. Keep up the good work. You will reach your goal - stay determined. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete